What to Expect from Classic Stoneworks
At Classic Stoneworks it is our mission to ensure the customer is satisfied every step of the process. We strive for excellence and can guarantee you will be happy with your beautful new stone. Here are some things you can expect to recieve from Classic Stoneworks.
- Demo & Install same day, depending on job size.
- Extra trip may be required for backsplash
- Cabinets must be set and sinks and faucets ready before template
- Sinks must be on site for template and cook-tops and all faucets must be on site for install. In regards to our scheduling for template & install, we are unable to give an exact appointment time because we never know how long the job prior to yours will take. To the Best of our Knowledge we will advise at least to whether it will be an AM or PM appointment.
- We will cut the opening for top mount sinks but do not install them.
- There will be some dust created by the demolition and installation process. Our installers will make a reasonable effort to contain any dust created. Detailed clean-up is the responsibility of the homeowner.
- With any remodel projects there will likely be areas that will require some repair or touch-up. New counters and backsplash may not cover as the old counters or backsplash did. This repair and touch-up is the responsibility of the homeowner.
- Classic Stoneworks is unable to do any plumbing. If our installers are doing the demolition of your existing countertops, all plumbing must be disconnected from the sinks by either the homeowner or a licensed plumber. Classic Stoneworks will attach undermount sinks to the new countertops. After the adhesives set, usually within 24 hours, either the homeowner or a licensed plumber will be able to reattach the plumbing.
- We do not do ANY cabinet repair or leveling.
- Countertops will only be as level as your cabinets. If the cabinets are too far beyond tolerance, you will need to hire a cabinet installer or carpenter to make the necessary repairs.
- Gaps created between the countertops and the cabinets are common in the cabients are not perfectly level. These gaps, if within tolerances, can be filled with caulk or covered with trim. Again, any carpentry work is the responsibility of the homeowner.
- We do not guarantee there will be no seams. Seams will be placed at the fabricators discretion.