High Quality Custom Stonework
Your Local Stonework Specialists in Burley, Idaho
Monday - Friday
8am - 5pm
9am - 1pm
Choosing the Perfect Stone for Your Project
Our stone gallery, conveniently located less than an hour from Burley, Idaho, is open and organized. Here, we display a diverse range of stone options, allowing you to choose the perfect material for your project. During your consultation appointment, you can select the exact slab you'd like us to use.
From the initial consultation to the final installation, trust that our locally-owned business will prioritize your satisfaction. We conduct a thorough quality inspection after every installation, addressing any questions and ensuring that every detail meets our high standards.
OUR STONEWORK SERVICES
Quartz and Granite Countertops
Custom Outdoor Stonework
Stone Bathroom Fixtures
Examples of Available Stone Countertops
Granite looks great - it’s beautiful and sleek, and with hundreds of different colors to choose from you can choose a type that will match any cabinets. Granite looks elegant and will add value to your home.
Our quartz slabs are 93% natural quartz stone and 7% resin with dye. These components are mixed together into patterns and heavy-duty industrial equipment is then used to heat and press the mixture into slabs, and these slabs are left to cure for 4-7 days.
After the slabs are cured they are then placed through a polishing and buffing process.
- White Granite Countertops: Typically quarried from Brazil, India, and China. It's not pure white; it has veining and flecks of other colors.
- Leathered Granite Countertops: This is not a color but a finish. It offers a textured surface unlike polished granite and can come from various quarries globally.
- Brown Granite Countertops: Commonly sourced from India, Brazil, and Saudi Arabia. It contains a mix of tan, beige, and black granules.
- Blue Granite Countertops: Often sourced from coastal Brazil and Norway. It consists of blue minerals embedded within the stone.
- Gray Granite Countertops: Mainly quarried in the USA, China, and India. It ranges from light to dark gray with varying patterns.
- Green Granite Countertops: Predominantly found in India, Saudi Arabia, and China. Its color comes from minerals like jade, chlorite, and serpentine.